A Story Without Words
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pine.
- Interviewer: Jesse, do you still keep in touch with Andrew?
- Jesse: (smiles)
- Interviewer: From the Social Network...
- Jesse: Yes, yes, yes, yes, thanks
- Interviewer: Are you guys besties?
- Jesse: Uh yeah, we’re, yeah, yeah. I mean we live in...
- Interviewer: I feel like I'm prying...
- Jesse: No, no, no, no, I mean, yeah,no, uh I, I, oh I love him, I mean he’s...
- Interviewer: Yes, yes, yes, you are
- Jesse: Oh no, I lo… he, hes a great friend, yeah, absolutely, sure.
- Interviewer: Ok, uhh-
- Jesse: Yeah, yeah, really..
- Interviewer: uhh..
- Jesse: No, no that’s true, that’s true, I mean we live in different countries most of the time but friends nonetheless.